So, I am going to try this thing they call blogging. My sister has a pretty good hold on it and I consider myself pretty up and up on technology . . . maybe I'm not so much. I did edit the cool photo and add a different background, so maybe I am!
The news . . .
Derry has TWO hernias. Yes two. This doesn't mean that he has been sitting around on his booty not helping me around the house. The complete opposite has actually happened. Today he changed the sheets on the bed. He has been helping me cook, and clean the kitchen. He has been WONDERFUL! It might have helped that I was mad at him for a week about not helping . . . . Anyways, the surgery will be Thursday, October 25, 2007 at 2:00 pm in Frisco. So pray that everything goes well and nothing bad happens. Also, pray that he will be able to climb our three flights of stairs to our apartment after the surgery!
No comments:
Post a Comment