Yes it has been a pretty good week . . . so far!
My kids have finally settled down and are behaving when I ask them to. I am glad too because I was observed today and it went so wonderful that I thanked the Lord for the brilliant ideas he put in my head when I didn't think I had enough to teach the kids today! How awesome is that?
I also got a positive email from my principal today. Not expected and totally uplifting.
Another funny kid story:
While lining up a class I was standing in front of the line leader and the little boy said something that made me laugh (inside that is). Somehow we got on the subject of going on vacations and he said "I will always remember the time I went on a trip for a week and when I came back my stuffed animals had gotten married." I said "What? How did they get married?" and he said "Well, they had a wedding!" What was I thinking?
Derry has been helping me a lot with cleaning the kitchen and doing the dishes . . . that is nice. And I've been trying some new recipes that are yummy and delicious!
Overall rating for this week: 4 out of 5 stars =)
*8 days until I get to see Wyatt!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment