Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring Break!

It is officially Spring Break for me!! Woohoo!

Derry is out of town, so I went home to the 'rents to visit with them and hang out with Mr. Wyatt. I actually get to babysit him every day this week for 4 hours a day!

During my time here I will be going to see my dentist (the one I have had since I was 4), and getting my hair cut (to the same hairdresser since I was 4). My hubby will be flying down here on Friday and we will be taking family pics with the 'rents and the Stamm fam.

Oh how fun it is to be around my family! I told my mom that I am not complete though. My other half is not with me and so I am not all here . . . .It will be hard being away from him for so long . . . but absence makes the heart grow fonder! Plus I get spoiled when I am with my mom and dad! =) (Being the baby of the family is the best!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment