Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Whats goin' on?
What has been going on in the Dallas Gambill household? Absolutely nothing and everything all at the same time. I finished my last music program about a week ago. I have been running at full speed with programs since January . . . . yes, that is right, January! But I am finally done with them and can focus on Thailand stuff . . . . which is going at the speed of a turtle. Yes a TURTLE! But you ask, "But that is so slow! What is going on?" Well, lets just say I work at super fast speed, my husband not so much. So if I could ask my friends and family that read this blog to PRAY that my husband has some self motivation to get this stuff done before September that would be great (yes there is some sarcasm in my words, I get very frustrated with this). But the Lord is amazing and can do anything!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment