What have I been up to since school is out and I will no longer be a music teacher here in the states? Well, today I pretty much kept myself busy from morning until right now.
My day consisted of:
*Waking up, getting ready
*I then made a grocery store list and organized myself for some errands
*Did the dishes quickly
*I locked my keys in my car (sort of) while arranging my trunk in an orderly fashion
*The maintenance guy saved me by getting my keys out for me!
*I went to Krogers to get some groceries
*Stopped off at Old Navy to return some items
*Went to Michael's to get some cake making supplies
*Came home and baked a cake
*While the cake was baking (and a little after) I completed two of my online web design classes that I didn't do last week
*Cake is made, I started work on the icing, mixing it by hand!
*I got sick on frosting and cake but finished a practice cake so Derry can take to work tomorrow
*Went back to Kroger's for some things I forgot to pick up ( I thought I already had these items)
*Came back and started work on another cake we are working on tomorrow (in my cake decorating class)
*Then I got a call from Derry, so I started making dinner for him
*Made dinner, ate a salad (to counteract the sweets)
*Cleaned up from dinner
*I sat and watched tv for a while before i got bored and went outside to read by the light of the citronella candle
*I finished my book and now I am blogging
Oh yes, I'll sleep well tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment