Yes I have done some redecorating on this blog. You like it? I am quite proud of it!
It was a long/short week last week. Yes it can be both at the same time . . . you know that feeling. So instead of getting ready for VBS stuff this week, like I was doing a few weeks ago, now I am getting ready for a week of traveling long hours in the car (which I like), camping with bears ( I like the camping part), and hiking and peeing wherever you want to (I like the hiking part, I prefer a toilet to the outdoors)! I have TONS of food ready, and we will start packing clothes and necessities TONIGHT. I would have liked to have started packing earlier but we were getting our support letters out and that took about 8 hours on Saturday to do.
So this is the part where you can tell me some of your fun moments in camping history (yes, your camping history). I know we all have stories about some animal doing something, or peeing on yourself (yes, I did that the last time we hiked with dad gambill). When we were in Bryan a few weeks ago I got a story of someone taking their honeymoon in Yellowstone and getting their tent clawed open by a bear! I don't want to die from a bear attacking me!!!
So please reply and tell me some of your camping moments!!! It'll be fun! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment