Yes we are working on moving out of our apartment and moving in with my sis and her fam. I am super pumped about this because I get to be around my super sweet nephew, Wyatt! . . . . oh yeah and my sis and brother-in-law . . .
My life is in chaos because my apartment is in chaos! Not really . . . . just the apartment in chaos. =) I refuse to let anyone in because it stresses me out to see my home in disarray. Only because I am ridiculously organized and it looks completely unorganized! Half of our stuff is going to be stored, have given away to goodwill and the World Impact downtown Dallas team, and a few items are going to various family members to be used until we come back, if we ever do come back.
We are looking at leaving the U.S. on either the 21st or the 28th of September. Until then we will be busy doing last minute items on our check list like visas, shots, getting insurance, and that kind of stuff. It should be fast and furious but completely in the hands of God.
How are we on the support? We are lacking about $1200 a month in our budget. I am almost sure that most people are going to send in their pledge cards within the next couple of weeks, waiting until the last minute.
We have been getting some great support from our home church, Compass Christian Church at the Highland Meadows campus. The elders are wonderful and I am so excited to be working with them and the church as we work for the Lord in Thailand. They are planning on a mission trip to see us in March. How exciting is that! It gives me goose bumps just thinking about it! They are also sending us off in all 5 Sunday services before we leave. One of those will be the spanish speaking services.
I am so pumped about this if you can't tell!
No comments:
Post a Comment