That's right! We are officially moved out of our apartment! I can't beleive it! This is for REAL!
Saturday, ALL DAY, we moved EVERYTHING out of our apartment and into a storage unit. This is of course after we gave half of it away. From 7am on Saturday to 2am on Sunday we moved boxes, loaded boxes, vacuumed, cleaned, moved more boxes, and emptied out our place and moved in with my sis and her family. It is pretty fun here because I get to see my sweet nephew every day and we have our own suite to live in at the house!
I have pictures of our porch and of our boxed up house, I just haven't had time to put them on my computer yet.
Oh! I almost forgot! We have a house in Thailand that we are looking at renting! It is a cute little three bedroom, two bath house, that will be wonderful to start a small family in. You can see pics of it on our website here.
No comments:
Post a Comment