What can I say? Derry and I can now ask you your first name, middle name, last name, nickname, ask you where you are from, what nationality you are, where your house is (address), what you live in, when your birthday is, and how old you are, all in Thai! We also learned our Thai numbers today and played bingo with them! Our homework this week? Talk to someone in Thai and get their info!
Moving on, we have our weekend booked. Tonight we go across the street to our Catholic neighbors to have a Bible study with them (they invited us last night) and tomorrw is bowling with Angela and the girls she teaches and then game night with Eli and Jessica Ridgley (they own a pizza place down the road from us, it is sooo good!). I also have to work on laundry tomorrow morning. Hopefully it will be sunny so our things get dry. It has rained EVERY SINGLE NIGHT of this week, and has gone into some of our mornings. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment