We started our third term at Payap University and this class promises to be tons of fun! We started learning how to read and write in Thai! from day one we can read just a tiny bit, but it is so very exciting! I'm sure by the end of the week we will probably know the entire Thai alphabet including long vowels, short vowels, mid tones, high tones, low tones, any other tones, plus all the added symbols to go along with them! We will also be visiting youth hostile here so we can start practicing our Thai with the kids there. I'm sure we will also be playing games, singing songs, and making friends with them at the same time. I'm so excited about this! I miss being around kids! They are so sweet!
I did take pictures of our Thai homework, including some writing from yours truly, but I am too lazy right now to upload them on the computer. So another time then!
It was wonderful to talk to you this morning :-) Praying the Lord's blessings on you!
ReplyDeleteSo glad the website is up and running again. Derry looked so pretty sitting in the flower covered cart while you drove him around! You had what looks like the greatest birthday in the world. Love, Mom G
ReplyDelete