First it was the seat belt, then it was the laptop pushing against my tummy. Even now as I type this blog, baby Gambill in my tummy is nudging at it trying to get it out of the way! It is fun feeling the baby, almost daily now. Every time I think of baby I think of how amazing God is! There is a living human being growing in my tummy!! Amazing! Derry says it freaks him out, but he has been touching on my tummy every now and then and helping me talk to baby. He even covers my belly button to "cover his/hers ears" when he wants to hide something he is saying to me. I think he is finally getting into this pregnancy thing! (But don't tell him I told you because then he would deny all of it!)
Well, for most of you it is Spring Break, or around that time, and the warmer weather is approaching and you are basking in the sun. Well, here the kids just got out for summer vacation and it is the hottest season. When April is here we will be in the 100's on a daily basis! I'm not looking forward to this! And in mid-May, the kids go back to school (just when you get out for summer!)! Mid-May brings rainy/hot season. Finally some rain! It will be a great day when that happens. Not to cool down the air, but to make it cleaner and clear out all of the pollution!
Thai 5 started today. We are talking a lot more and writing a lot more. Not only am I a bad speller in English, but I'm a TERRIBLE speller in Thai!! I plan on writing all our new words down on a daily basis after class just to get the spelling down. Hopefully this will work for me.
Nothing more going on. It's hot in this office so I'm gonna take a small break. Enjoy spring break to those of you who have it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment