Let's just say being pregnant, learning a new language, and not getting a good night sleep don't go together at all!
Poor Derry had to put up with my tears today at break time and after class. Why so much? Not sure, I think it was the combination from above. I do get frustrated, but it helps knowing God is on my side all the time. And we are learning this language for Him (as David Morse reminded me a week ago). We do have another test in Thai tomorrow and we have a oral test of Wednesday where we have to talk to our teacher in Thai for 20 minutes!! What!!!! Will I be able to do this? I hope so! It will be a BIG learning process (but at least I can't really fail since there are no grades given).
The air quality here in Chiang Mai is getting worse by the day. Right now it looks like a nasty foggy morning (except it isn't fog, it is polution). Before today I had a headache for 4 days in a row! It felt like a bad sinus headache. It was pretty misserable since I couldn't take a think for it. I'm not sure what it was from, but I think it was from the weather. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment