Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Skype with Wyatt and his momma

Last night I got to skype with Wyatt again! He is so much fun (for me anyways, maybe not for momma). I act as silly as possible to get the smallest smiles out of him, and it usually works! I did get to watch him pull out all of my maternity clothes from a box and throw them out across the floor. Then proceeds to roll around on them and carry my bathing suit over by the back door to roll around on. He then brings it back and climbs in the box to have some adventures. Here are a few pics I took from my screen on skype. They are a little blurry, but you get to see what he is doing! We both had to go to bed (it was night for me and nap time for him) so we said 'night' and that was it!

Enjoy the pics!




No comments:

Post a Comment