I was thinking about baking some cookies (I need to for a girl party I'm participating in tomorrow) and I decided that it was way too hot in there to be turning on the stove. When I looked at the thermometer we have on the fridge it said 95 degrees! Nope! Maybe I'll cook them at midnight tonight when it much cooler in the kitchen (no joke).
Speaking of midnight. I am not a morning person. It has been the hardest thing for me to get up on mornings we don't have class, and now that there is a break, no telling when we will be waking up! Derry and I are both night owls. We will stay up reading (or sometimes cleaning for me *nesting*) and look up at the clock to realize that it is way past midnight! In the US with a job neither one of us had a problem getting up before 8am on the weekdays (yes, I know that is still late). What are we to do?
No comments:
Post a Comment