
Actually we are all night owls. Mr. Landon kept me up most of the night just movin' around in my tummy last night! It seems that he just couldn't get comfy enough to fall asleep, so he had a little party in there. I wasn't very happy this morning when I had to wake up with only 4 hours of sleeping. Somehow I don't think it gets any better for a while. He also likes to make himself known when we are in Thai and trying to concentrate (it makes mommy lose her concentration). What is he doing in there to move so much anyways?? He likes music too. We put our new cell phones (which can play music) on my tummy and he likes to knock it around. It's super cute. We'll see how I like it in a few more months (comes the voice from my sis).
For now it is oh so enjoyabe! =)
Mr. Derry Landon was also a nightowl...as a newborn, he would stay awake for 20 hours. The only quiet times were the 30 minute feedings 8 times a day.
ReplyDelete