Monday, June 8, 2009

It's rainging, it's pouring . . . .

Yes, it is rainy season here in Chiang Mai! The weather as been nice and cool (when the sun doesn't come out and heat it all up and make it super humid). Today has been in the 80's!!! Amen! My body temperature has definitely gone up with little Landon in my tummy. Last night I had our A/C on 73 degrees and I was still sweating every time I woke up!! This is not normal for me (I'm always the one wrapped up in a blanket, freezing to death). Derry has been turning the A/C off in the car sometimes and I'm the one flipping it back on, complaining at how hot it is!!

I am leading the worship for VBS that our English speaking church is having next week and will be having 2 hour practices all week (the other 22 hours of the day I will be taking it easy, my sis is on bed rest already!). This morning, while getting dressed, Derry was telling me how huge I looked (my tummy) and almost had me in tears when he asked if my pants still fit! (Actually, I did start to cry.) Then, the organizer of the VBS saw me at practice and she said "You look kind of small for 7 months along". I think the Lord knew I needed to hear that!! =)


2 comments:

  1. My son is an idiot (you probably already know that), for which I apologize. Although, maybe, just maybe, he was concerned after finding out about Charissa and this was his way of expressing that he was worried for you and Landon.

    The room looks so cute. Did you paint wooden frames and letters to do the wall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got the frames from IKEA in Singpapore and Derry and I painted the letters.

    ReplyDelete