Monday, July 27, 2009

The week . . .

Somehow the week came, even when I didn't want it to. Back to working on Thai and trying to finish these curtains for Landon's nursery. It is a pretty large project I have taken on, but Derry has been nice enough to help a little =) I am also planning on making boppy covers, a bedskirt, a mobile, and a few other things that should be a little easier. Maybe I should get Derry to start working on the mobile!

Tummy update:

He is moving more now than EVER! You would think it would be less because there is not much room in there, but nope, not for our little bundle of joy! He has found new places to put his tiny little arms and legs in: he now loves to push down on my hip bones . . . what is that all about? I guess because I have wide hip bones already? I am hoping this doesn't stretch them out to make me look like a freak after I am finished having my five kids . . . . =)

Another update, I hate being in normal clothes now. I feel so uncomfortable in them! I don't know what the deal is! Ugh.

Husband update: Derry is the best husband in the world, still. We'll see what I feel after his coaching me in labor . . . =)

2 comments:

  1. I love how the little articles say "Your baby won't be moving AS much because there is no room left." Yeah right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clothes are overrated in the last weeks anyway.

    ReplyDelete