Yes, that is right! I am feeling a lot better than I did last week. I think I am on the road to recovery!! Hooray! I still have a cough, and my tummy (abs) are still sore from coughing so much. And I think I pulled a muscle or something in my back from coughing so much, but much much better. The past two nights I have stayed in bed throughout the nights! I did wake up at 4am last night, but after playing a little solitaire on the iTouch I was out cold in no time =). So I am getting the much needed sleep to help heal my body completely from this sickness.
What is on the schedule for this week? Well, back to Thai language classes. I have significantly downsized on the hours I will be taking because I just can't concentrate anymore. Kudos to those prego women who can, but I just can't! When Landon kicks through an entire two hours of class time I just can't stay on topic! It is like someone beside you constantly poking your arm (without saying anything) but wanting the attention that you can't give to them! So frustrating! =) But I still enjoy watching him move around in my tummy, making room for himself in there. I'm sure it is even more cramped than a week ago because of my tight stomach muscles from coughing so much *wink*.
The rest of the week? Finishing up the nursery. I have a bedskirt to make, some boppy covers to make, Derry has to finish the changing table, in which I'll need to make some covers for that, and we have to hang all the pictures! Norma told us a little secret of how to do that, so I'm gonna try it (maybe today!). I am in complete nesting mode now. Looking around the house and every little dust particle makes me think of our house as filthy! I can't have Landon coming in this house looking like that!! =) Hopefully I'll have some pics posted by the weekend of the completed nursery! So come back soon! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment