WRONG!! I think it is getting worse! I think the cough is staying in place and spreading UP into my nose and head. It is terrible! If I could, I would sleep in bed all day, but my body doesn't allow it.
Sister update: we are both at 36 weeks now and it sounds like she could go into labor any day now. The impatient and jealous me is emerging (I have to fight it off with a stick) because I am just as excited to see my little one as she is hers! Just keep us both in your prayers =)
Landon update: He tells me when he doesn't like me coughing. Every now and then after a terrible coughing fit I get an appendage kicked straight out on top of my belly. I know what he is thinking "Mommy stop it! There isn't enough room in here as it is!" I can tell he is as worn out with this stuff as I am. I am sure it keeps him awake during some of his sleeping time.
We are both going strong though, so don't worry too much!
PS: with all this coughing I'm surprised my belly button hasn't already popped out!
i love all of your updates... i can't wait for you and charissa to have the little ones. i wrote to hear that reading y'alls blogs make me ready to be at that point. can't wait!
ReplyDelete