Little man does NOT like the pacifier. This has been on of many attempts at getting him to take it, and I think it will be the last. He kept us up ALL night long! I remember when he did that when I was pregnant! I guess God was getting me ready to stay up with him all night! I do find it humorous today, but my stubborn Runyon side got into me last night. I was determined to stay up and help this little guy fall to sleep, but in the end it was Derry who Landon finally ended his battle of sleep with. And I woke up this morning with a cute little hungry face looking at me, like a sweet little angel. =)
What is on our plate for today? A trip to the consulate to make this guy legal! Signing up for S.S., getting his passport, and reporting his birth to the U.S.. Derry is off right now making copies of our passports and marriage license and other things needed. It takes a lot for this kind of thing to get processed! Hopefully he will be an angel at the consulate and sleep most of the time. *hoping*
No comments:
Post a Comment