Thursday, October 22, 2009
Yesterday . . .
Landon had a fabulous day yesterday! I've been staying away from all foods that give gas (except cheese) and it has paid off! (At lease I think and hope it has.) Landon wasn't too gassy yesterday and last night he slept for 5 hours straight! When I woke up I thank the Lord for the wonderful sleep I got, because the past couple of nights I haven't hardly gotten any! This morning Landon got to snuggle in bed with me because he woke up about an hour after I put him down. It was WONDERFUL snuggling with the little guy, and heaven when I opened my eyes to see a cute face staring up at me! =) Just thinking about it makes me the happiest mommy ever! After we woke up fully and I sat up, he just kept smiling! Derry joined us and we all just "talked" to each other and smiled! I think the good long sleep was good for us all! =) Thank you God for wonderful times like this in being a parent! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment