Thursday, December 10, 2009

Vitamins

My grandparents sent some vitamins over with my parents when they came to Thailand a few weeks ago. For a few weeks now, I've been taking (and to my surprise, so has Derry) vitamins on a daily basis now. I had heard vitamin B was good for milk production in a breastfeeding mom, and in the past day or two have discovered just how well it works! I have so much milk that Landon can't keep up with it! I am so surprised by this outcome! It just happened over night! I even had to wake Landon up this morning at 5am just to feed him again because I needed the relief! I've also been looking forward to feeding him every time he gets hungry. I also know that he is getting good vitamins from the ones I have been taking.

We are just one healthy, happy family!

2 comments:

  1. ok, heading to GNC... what do i buy? lol. just vitamin B? im already on prenatals and fenugreek, and still low supply... landon keeps getting cuter and cuter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. B complex is AMAZING. . .helps with your energy levels too!

    ReplyDelete