I mean, really scream. Like the kind that hurt your ears scream. He laughs! That's right!
Landon let out his FIRST giggle (while awake. he has giggled in his sleep like this before) last night while on Skype with Derry's parents. He was fussy and I was trying to make him laugh, and in the process, out came a laugh instead of a cry! He did it a few more times and then got tired of what I was doing.
Today, I made him scream, and then giggle, all within 20 seconds! It's true! I put myself under a blanket and Derry was holding Landon *pretending* to get mommy. All of a sudden I pop out of the blanket and Landon *screams* so loud! It freaked him out! Derry backed off and I sat up and started laughing so hard! Landon looked at me and all of the sudden he starting laughing too! It was so funny we all ended up giggling with each other! =) I like this new found laughter from him. He would *laugh* before, but this is a cute little giggle.
In the midst of a hard day, Landon gives us a cute giggle to help it go a *little* better! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment