Friday, February 5, 2010

5 months old and counting!

5 months ago on Tuesday Mr. Landon was born! WOW! I have enjoyed him SO MUCH MORE these past couple of weeks it's ridiculous! LOVE that little man so much!

I've been looking back at my sisters blog around the same time that W turned 5 months. It's funny what she said about her body, because I'm kind going through the same thing. I feel like I have lost quite a bit of weight, but the scales aren't much different than before! I am starting to feel good about my body, and somehow the fat is moving around to look *better* I guess. =)

I also wanted to jot some things down so I wouldn't forget for Thailand Gambill baby #2.

Landon LOVES his feet and his fingers. He is always chewing on or sucking on one or the other. The drool NEVER STOPS coming out of his mouth either. Sometimes we have to wash our shirts twice just to get the white off. He hasn't popped a tooth yet, but I think they're moving around in there, causing some havoc for my little guy.

Landon has mastered turning over, but doesn't want to do it all of the time.

He LOVES kissing on me. He will open his mouth really wide and maul my face. It is really rather cute, and a bit messy (I HATE getting my face wet, weird I know. In the shower I wipe my face dry several times to keep it mostly dry. I'm a freak!). The other day he was kissing me and giggling! It was so precious!

Landon also LOVES to be scared or frightened. Not sure what the correct term on that one would be. He likes it when we jump out from around a corner, behind a pillow, under a blanket, wherever and say "BOO!". He just grins and giggles!

He still gets up 4 to 5 times a night to eat. That is the stinky part about it all. But in the morning, he is all smiles and I forget about the rough night that we had. I'm hoping this will change at 6 months (maybe by a miracle?).

I love being his mommy, and I pray that I am doing a good job of it. He always smiles at me after he's been away from me for a minute or longer and he makes me feel like I'm the funniest person in the room.

Oh, and like his daddy, he poops after he eats (not every time he eats, but every day!).

No comments:

Post a Comment