So I gave his some watermelon in his fresh food feeder. He got happy again, and loved it! =)
Monday, April 26, 2010
Landon's Toes
Landon was getting bored inside, so I took him outside to sit in front of our steps on the concrete. We were out there for a while, and Derry looked down and noticed that his big toe was bleeding, then we noticed both of them were bleeding. Apparently the concrete was rough on his little feet =(. It made me feel bad. We took him in, washed his feet off, and put him in his walker for a while. Then I noticed that he was leaving blood trails around the kitchen floor from his toes =(. It made me feel worse. So I put band aides on them!
Notice the red mark below his right foot. That's blood =(.
Then he got mad at me.
So I gave his some watermelon in his fresh food feeder. He got happy again, and loved it! =)
So I gave his some watermelon in his fresh food feeder. He got happy again, and loved it! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment