I went back to look at all of my past posts. The earliest ones have some cute stories from when I taught music. I miss teaching! I daydream about it sometimes, but I also day dream about decorating our house, sewing, quilting, and just about anything else that piques my interest!
On another note. I kept forgetting about blogging this. This happened about a week ago. One night, while Derry and I were sleeping, he woke me up by slapping his hand, palm down, on my face. It woke me up of course, but it didn't make me bad. He woke up and realised what he did and apologized for doing it. Maybe an hour later I wake up and Derry is attacking me. I push him and he stops. About two days later I remember it and start laughing. I asked Derry what it was all about. He had forgotten about it until I had mentioned it and told me that he was dreaming that Landon was falling off the bed (both times) and he was trying to save him. It cracked me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment