Thursday, April 8, 2010

What is my little Landon up to now?

Taking a nap on our bed, and looking oh-so-cute. I want to take a picture of him so bad! But he is such a light sleeper that I'm sure it will wake him up! I just got done with Thai studies, and Derry got him down for a nap. Sleeping Landon makes me want to wake him up and snuggle with him! =)

Landon's sleeping schedule has changed so much! It seems like it happened over night. Suddenly he started going to bed early, waking up once in the night, and waking up early to eat and stay up. He used to come back to bed with me early in the morning and go back to sleep for a couple more hours, now he has us up at 6am. The problem with that is that both Derry and I are night owls. I did get to sleep by 10:30 last night, and Derry by around 1:30am! We have a lot to get used to! Maybe our second child will sleep in =).

Landon likes to make a grunting sound now. It is new as of two days ago. He just sits there and plays with his toys and grunts! It is so silly! He is also touching stuff with one finger (his pointer finger of course). He will hold out that finger and touch my shoulder, a cup, some one's face, just about anything! Of course after he touches it with one finger he then grabs it. He does an army crawl across the bed, or floor, and tries to get up in our laps. The other day he pulled himself into a standing position on me after being in the laying position next to me. He now can nap in his own crib, he used to nap in Mommy's arms only. I think it started getting better when we moved him to his own room, and he got used to his own crib. He poops almost during every meal (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). He must have a super fast metabolism like his daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment