Thursday, May 6, 2010

Amber

Amber teething necklace that is. Landon is sportin' it . . . and he makes it look good if I might say so myself! I ordered it from the UK a week ago and we just got it today.

Sportin' the necklace.

He tries, and succeeds, in pulling himself up to stand.

War wounds from crawling outside.

"Look ma! No hands! Well . . . . maybe just ONE!" He sticks that tongue out like his Mimi!!

2 comments:

  1. Caleb got a TON of compliments on his amber teething necklace. Looked exactly like yours. People had no idea what it was for, they just thought I was a cool, trendy mom =) Hope it works as well for your little guy as it did for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Charissa mentioned hers and I got it from a place in the UK that buys them from the place where you got yours in the States.

    ReplyDelete