I drove up and parked in front of the Pizza Hut. As I was walking up, Derry came out to meet us. Of course Derry has this full beard because he hasn't shaved in a week. So, we are walking up and Derry is talking to us. As soon as Landon hears Derry talking, he gets still and starts tensing up his legs around me. His eyes are glued to Derry. As we get closer, Landon realizes who it is and as soon as we get close to Derry he gives him a big grin and holds out his hands for him. It was soooo precious it made me want to cry! Of course I didn't have the camera for this, because we met them at Pizza Hut, but I can tell the story and it was stinking cute!! The rest of the day Landon wouldn't let Derry out of his sight!! When Derry would go to another room Landon would stare at the door until Derry came out. How sweet is that? =)
And of course we HAD to make a poster for Dada!! Right!? Of COURSE!! =)


Dear Angela,
ReplyDeleteI love the way you write in your blog-just so homey..I feel like I am almost right there with you. You do such a great job with the pictures...we love everyone of them. And you keep it up to date. Thank you for all the hard work this must be. Your humor keeps us in stitches!