Why didn't anyone warn me I would fall in LOVE with this little guy! And it seems that every day I fall deeper and deeper!
This morning, Landon woke up at 7am. I wasn't ready to wake up, so I walked into his room, got into his crib with him (yes, I did!!) made myself a pillow, and nursed him back to sleep. We cuddled like that for an hour and a half! It was like old times, back when his feet barely touched the other side of the bed if he was laying across my tummy. Now his knees are touching the bed and his legs and feet are laying flat on the bed. But we cuddled, and snuggled, and squirmed a bit, TOGETHER! It made my morning WONDERFUL!
And when I was ready to get up, Landon was not! I think he liked the cuddle time with mommy (especially since he has been teething). The extra nursing time was a bonus for him too *wink*.
Gotta love those special mommy times =)
Keep that treasured time in your memory . . . .it won't happen very often
ReplyDelete