Yesterday, we found out that our neighbors (across the street) had a break in a week ago! They own a small apartment building so they have some security cameras set up. Apparently, the intruder was checking out OUR HOUSE first. He then changed his mind and went for theirs. How scary is that!?!?! They are putting more security measures on their fence (spikes). I'm not too worried about it right now. I am worried a *little* bit about our new rent house, right next door, though.
As I was putting Landon to sleep last night, and rocking and singing to him, God put a security blanket around me. The words I sang "God is so good. God is so good. God is so good, He's so good to me." and then my made up verse "He keeps us safe. He keeps us safe. He keeps us safe, He's SO GOOD to me!" And that is where I knew, if anything happened, break in or not, He would protect us always. I love how having a kid keeps me grounded in my faith. =)
Thank you Lord, for the safety you provide to me and my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment