After such a great surgery yesterday, and Landon being the active little man that he is, we woke up this morning with his bandage coming off. This bandage is suppose to be water proof and apparently stay on a while, but it didn't even last 24 hours! So we went and got another bandage put on him at the hospital today! We got to his his incision, and it didn't look bad at all! It was about 1 inch long (if that) and it looked nice and clean!
Today we didn't give him any pain meds and he did fine. Derry did notice him make a noise every now and then when he squatted, but he didn't cry or anything.
Tomorrow we celebrate his FIRST birthday!! I can't believe it's been a year. What a wonderful (and super hard) year it has been! I would do it all over again if I had to!
No comments:
Post a Comment