Today is the day for packing. Derry wants to be completely packed tonight (so do I!). We are almost there. All of our clothes are packed, now for the gifts we are bringing. So far so good we have plenty of room. I am happily surprised by this outcome!
Also, Monday, Derry decided he wanted a suit made, so we headed out and got him all measured up and picked out the style and material. We just went today for a fitting and it looks fantastic!! I am completely amazed! He is getting one suit made, another one altered, and a pair of black slacks all made for . . . . . . drum roll please . . . . . . 5200 baht!!! That is about $150! Um, WOW! All made to fit Derry!
Landon has taken (and in one now) two naps today. Lately he has been skipping out on one because we get so busy he misses one or gets stuck in a stroller all day. It is truly a blessing from God that we get this break to pack some more without little hands getting into things. =) It is great to be parents, but at this time it is soo hard to get stuff done! I need a full time grandparent to be here right now!
Two more days in Chiang Mai and we are gone . . . .
Two words: Can't wait!
ReplyDelete