Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!!

Today is my birthday! Yes, the big 29! This is the year that my age stays the same forever . . . right!?!? According to my sweet nephew, W, I'm turning 40 today! My mom has a lot of explaining to do if that is the case!

News on baby #2:
We will be getting a gender check on Saturday!! I am so super pumped about this. I can't wait to find out what this little bundle of joy is! He/She has been bouncing around in my tummy a lot lately! It is a lovely feeling right now, and hard to believe we will have another one soon! We have already seen some sibling rivalry though. Sometimes when I am holding Landon, little one doesn't like it too much and will push back! Landon doesn't really get it though . . . not sure he really will until I'm huge, or the baby is here!

We have three more weeks of our furlough and we will be going back home to Chiang Mai. It is hard to believe it is almost over. It is bittersweet: we are ready to leave and get back home into our own routine again, but it will be hard leaving our families again and hard taking Landon away from his aunts, uncles, and grandparents that he has gotten so close to. BUT, this won't be the first time or the last time that we leave, so it will be okay (and the more time we do it the easier it will be . . . . right?).

No comments:

Post a Comment