The other day, Landon came in the bathroom while I was in the shower. My dirty clothes were on the floor, and he drug them out to the hamper and dropped them in! Today, he was following me around in the bedroom, crying. I was taking my dirty socks off to put on some clean ones. I threw them in the direction of the hamper and one missed. While crying, he picked the one on the floor up and put it in the hamper! (And yes I picked him up!)
Derry recently told me that he has "picked up" the living room by moving his toys from the living room to his play mat on the side (where I keep all of his toys). I've seen him put his stuffed animals back up against the wall too.
It makes a momma proud!
Lately he has been looking at his baby book. I will say, "where is baby Landon?" and he points to his baby pics and says in a loud voice "bebeee!".
And of course he can't take a nap or go to sleep without his pillow pet "dogdog". We walk into the room after he wakes up from a nap, and he giggles and says "dogdog!". I'm sure dogdog will be his comfort when E is born!
And last, he repeats mommy and daddy all the time. He repeats words, sounds, movements, whatever we do. Sometimes Derry is oblivious to this (of course) and I have to point it out. They look so much alike these days, but every now and then I see a Runyon face in him! Those big pouty lips of his are just presh!
No comments:
Post a Comment