Tuesday, March 29, 2011

plants

The other day, we went out for a walk as a family. I brought along my point and shoot camera with scissors and a plastic bag. Why? To get some pics of plants I like and to get some clippings in case I can start to grow some!

Derry has been looking at plants too. I think I have become so passionate about it that he has started taking an interest too! It cracks me up! It makes me want my dad here so badly right now so he can help us work on putting new plants in our yard!

We (I) have been known to pull out the camera to take pictures of plants while on the road, or at a restaurant. I'm sure there has been other places too. I normally carry a small camera with me for those odd pictures you happen to come across.







No comments:

Post a Comment