
I am simply amazed at how many words my little man can say now! Every day he is adding words to his vocabulary. He is a single word sayer now, only saying one word, not adding another to it, but I think it will be here soon!
He likes to copy what dada says, and during prayer time before we eat, he is copying dada's prayers. It cracks me up. I've also caught him saying some Thai words when Derry was speaking Thai on the phone one day in the truck. He repeated almost the entire conversation after each word Derry would say in Thai. Most of the time Derry is oblivious to it, but I pick it up a lot.
Last night I remembered just how old I am, and taught L to say 'old'. He says, 'olt', with a question. His "bye" is always way low (think bass) and most of his other words are high and rising, like a question.
I'm trying to teach him how to say Emery, but he always points to my tummy instead of saying it. I did get him to say 'Em' though, so that's a start! We also play games with high sounds and low sounds. He gets a kick out of it and laughs when we do it. (I guess that is the music teacher in me!)
No comments:
Post a Comment