Monday, April 11, 2011

missing Leo

Our Monday started our a little earlier than usual, with Landon waking us up. I noticed that his gums are nice and red (in fact, it makes my mouth hurt just thinking about how red his gums are!). Looks like those K9 teeth are movin' on up! I'm pretty sure his top two K9s have alerady popped through the gums.

I made some omelets and we ate breakfast. I took a quick shower, then Derry went out and started working on a project he needed to finish before it got too hot in the day. He came in a while later and told me that he hadn't seen Leo this morning. Leo is the male of our two dogs (Lilly is the female). A few hours later we asked our neighbor, whos yard the dogs are always in if not in ours, and then he took Landon on a bike ride and asked other neighbors of ours and also took a look at the highway to make sure Leo wasn't road kill.

So far we haven't found him. This has never happened before. In Thailand you usually let your dogs roam out of your yard (plus they know how to get out in two different places) but he usually shows back up again.

Derry keeps talking about it and seems quite sad about it. We'll see what happens. I am hoping Leo shows back up in the next few days.


Have you seen this dog?????

1 comment:

  1. Angela,

    I am so sorry. Trust me when I say that we completely understand that feeling. We are praying that Leo will come home soon. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete