Sunday, April 17, 2011

words

Landon likes to say all of the names he knows while walking around.
Today I heard him say:
Elmo, Mimi, Papa, WyWy, Dada, Mama, Landon . . . .
and then started over again!
I think it started because I pulled the computer out,
and of course that means Skype with Mimi and Papa, right?!
(Not all the time, but he must think so!)
Or maybe it was because he wanted to watch Elmo.

I have gotten him to say Emery (or what kind of sounds like it) a few time.
He says it like this: "Ennie!" (then he points to my belly).
He can't say the 'm' in the middle of a word,
but he can say mama, and mimi.

Today he was saying "Where? Where?"
All in a concerned voice and face.
Then he said "Baby? Where?"
And pointed to my belly!

Oh that sweet boy. . .
he doesn't know what is gonna hit him!

=)

1 comment: