Wednesday, May 18, 2011

how do I unwind?

I LOVE looking at fabric online and different decorating ideas from other websites and blogs. This is how I prefer to unwind from a stressful, chaotic day.
The blogging community is amazing for this.
There are so many blogs out there that have tutorials on many different projects from around the house to sewing clothes.
Fortunately I have a creative side (I think from both of my parents) that I love having, because ideas just pop in my head sometimes.
I have the "I can do anything" attitude from my dad, which came from my Grandma Runyon, and it helps me figure out how to do things!
(The only thing I don't use that attitude on is language learning though.)
YouTube is also an amazing resource to have these days.
You can find almost any video from how to cute hair to how to sew in a zipper!
(Yes, I have researched both of those on YouTube!)

No comments:

Post a Comment