I have been waiting to post these until the grandparents received their photo books.
I made the kids' shirts before E was born. =)
No, she didn't pose for me, but it looks like she did! =)

This photo cracks me up for some reason.

What a handsome big brother!

I'm pretty sure he could be a model . . . =)

"Holding" E.

My kiddos!


Love how this pic shows how looooooong my little man is!

Kissin' on sister!

Love this blond headed little man! =)
Oh so very precious! These are such wonderful, amazing days and years in your lives. The funny and sweet things they say and do in their innocence. Treasure every single moment... I wish I had more. They are two very beautiful, glorious souls with terrific parents to lead and guide them in the ways of the Lord! God bless you all and fill you with His love and wisdom!
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Debbie