Monday, July 4, 2011

phone pics

Here are some pics from my phone I just put on the computer.
When I don't have a camera, the phone works just as well!



This pic was from a few months ago.
He used to bring every stuffed animal he could from his crib
after nap time.
We would sit him on the couch, bring him a drink and a snack
and he would watch an Elmo's World.
L pimped out!
This pic was just a few days ago.
E passed out on the pillow after I turned on the blow dryer.
I guess the sound soothed her to sleep!
This was the breakfast they gave me in the hospital.
I opted for the American meals.
This was two fried eggs, hot dogs (sausage I'm guess),
potatoes (hash browns?) and carrots.
They also gave me two slices of white break with ketchup.
And the bag on the top left is oatmeal cookies (for breakfast!).
It was an interesting meal to say the least.



No comments:

Post a Comment