Next week we will be saying goodbye to some of the best friends we have ever had as a couple. I don't want to even think about how Landon will process it. Steve and Tirzah have been like his aunt and uncle! They are very patient with him and love and play with him. How could you ask for any better friends than ones who love to hang out with the entire family? You can't.
There was a farewell bbq for them tonight at a friends house. I couldn't say anything to them when the time came because how do I put into words what they mean to us? They are kind, gracious, friendly, giving, patient, loving, wonderful, and every other positive words you can think of!
Thanks Steve and Tirzah for the happiness that you bring to my family. Thank you for being the great couple that you are! We love you and will miss you soooooooo much! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment