Thursday, February 23, 2012

the dentist

I went to the dentist this morning!  Woohoo!  I actually had an appointment (in a country where appointments at doctor's offices are obsolete) and they took me in a few minutes past the appointed time!

They cleaned my teeth, and they filled two cavities, and they drilled out and refilled another cavity. All for the low price of . . . . . well, it was cheap, let me say that!  So, we are good on teeth cleaning for the next 6 months!

I did drive my car to the dentist, and I must say, it was wonderful.  It sticks to the road, stays tight to the wheel, and just runs perfect!  I can't wait to get the kids in it to see what they think of it! =) I'm such a nerd.

On that subject.  I've been working on our new and updated website (because the old one, the one that you see online right now, was lost when our computer crashed) and for some reason it won't upload to our website!  It is driving me CRAZY!  I've have purposely taken time out of my day to work on our website specifically and it doesn't work! I'm not sure what the deal is, but I'm not going to stop trying.  I am also working on a website for our mission as a whole.  This is serious work people, but it must be done and I have decided to dedicate my time on it too!  Pray for me!

To wrap up the day, here are a few pics (some I think you'll enjoy more than others).

She was exhausted beyond belief . . . . 

. . . . before I stuck her in the tub!

She LOVES her bath time!



I was making grilled cheese for Derry's lunch today
and decided it would be smart to touch the edge of the pan.
Why? I'm not sure why . . . but I did!

Proof that I do have our new website ready to publish!
Pray that it will miraculously happen for me!
(Seriously!)

2 comments:

  1. Very excited about the new website. I have been praying, but will focus more on that now. Of course, Satan would want to distract you or destroy it. LOVE Emery's pictures. I may have a new background picture. I had the one of her with the messy blueberry face.MomG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the websites! It is great that you are going to do something for the mission...totally needed that's for sure! :) We have talked about trying to get something set up for my dad's hostel, but know nothing about how to build a website. I may have to ask you for tips someday! :) Hope life is treating you all well!

    ReplyDelete