About the funnest thing we did today was see our friends, Ellie, Ellie's mommy, and Benji! It was a last minute play date and super fun! Benji is just a month old, and is oh so cute, and a little line backer! I think him and Emery must weigh the same (and she is 8 months old!). I just held him for a bit, but he gave my arms a small workout! He likes sleeping in his momma's arms, and it is so precious! How did my little angel get 'big' so fast? I'm already planning her FIRST birthday party! Where did the time go?
Landon was a little trooper. Such a good boy these days, 'obeying momma'. I love when he figures out he has obeyed me and says it on his own. He was really good for me today, and I'm blessed with two great kids!
Not much else happened. Our days are warming up, so I'm watering the plans daily. Every time I go out there to look at the plants I am reminded that I need to get 3 huge pots, I need to drill holes in some smaller pots, I need to get some round-up, and I need to get some bug killer for those pesky bugs eating on my rose bushes!
In other news. I got up a little earlier this morning and worked out for a bit. I didn't last long. Both kids were up, so between Landon getting mad at Emery for walking on my workout mat, and then Emery bumping into my legs and feet with her walker, I really couldn't last long! It felt good, and can't wait to get into a nice routine (really!).
No comments:
Post a Comment