Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Paige!

Today, a good friend's daughter, Paige, turned 3!  The party was at the Chiang Mai Night Safari, and I couldn't have been more excited!  Yes, I said 'I'. Why?  Derry has failed time and time again to take me (us) there.  I told Paige's mommy that I was really, really, really excited about going to her birthday party! I'm pretty sure we ALL had a blast, and Derry said he enjoyed it as well!  We didn't even walk around on the trail and we still had plenty to do!  Here are a few pictures from the party today! To see more pics of the party, go here!

Landon and Paige 
Daddy and Landon walking to see the animals!

White tiger.

At the Chiang Mai Night Safari!

The playground at the night safari.

Ball pit fun!

Eating at the Giraffe restaurant.

Kissing sister!

Enjoying her graham crackers!

Red icing on the birthday cake.

Roooaaarrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment