Thursday, February 9, 2012

a whine kind of day

Landon woke up in a whiney, crying mood today.  I made pancakes for breakfast, played games with him while Emery was napping, and just spent time with him, only for him to cry and whine at every LITTLE thing!  It wore me out!  Tonight I must go to bed early! I feel like a walking zombie!

Emery is a hoot.  She is so smiley and giggly all the time.  The other day we went to a place called I.S. Baby to grab a birthday present and Landon found a car that played music.  While I was looking at some toys nearby, Landon kept pressing the bottom to play the music.  After a while, Landon said "Emmy dancin' momma!"  The music stopped and she stopped, so I had Landon press the button again.  Sure enough, a few seconds after the music started, she started bouncing to the beat and kicking her legs (she was in a shopping cart)!  It was so cute!  I'm pretty sure she is about to pop out another tooth too.  She does this weird long grunt thing that is super annoying.  I guess that is how she copes with the pain!  You should also see her face when she eats her peas.  She gags on them!  I even mix them with mango to make them sweet (and they taste pretty good!) and she still gags on them! That stinker!

Tomorrow is Derry's last day in his TESOL class.  We are meeting him and his entire class (with their families) for lunch.  I'm hoping it will be nice.  I have made cookies, and buttermilk bread for his class, so they should like me already *wink wink*.  Derry really enjoyed this course and I am super glad.  He likes teaching English too!

Now for pictures!
Playing together.  If you notice, Emery looks like she is about to get mad at Landon!

"Christmas Tree Bread" or buttermilk bread made into hearts for Derry's TESOL classmates.

Giraffes and hearts!  Playing with legos!

This is what a whiney cranky Landon looks like. 

Waking up with a smile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment