Sunday, March 4, 2012

a day in the life of a princess

Okay, not really, but she is super close to being one!


Emery watching her dada wash the car.

I couldn't get enough of that messy face!



She is truly enjoying her chocolate pocky stick.

Smiles for the camera!

She is NOT letting go!

Serious face.

Making sure dada is still washing the car.

The full view.

Off topic, our pineapple is getting bigger!

Isn't it fabulous?


There is a story behind this picture.
These pedestal plant holder things have tons of guppies in them, along with the water lilly plants.
You have to keep the water level up, filling it every week or so.
One day about a month or two ago, I was filling it up, and watching Landon at the same time.
I looked down and noticed that the water was overflowing (in the blue one on the right).
As I looked down even further, two fish had escaped over the edge.
I quickly called Derry over to rescue the fish!
I kept a constant stream of water running on the ground for them while
Derry scooped them up!
He saved the day! And our fish! 
Lilly, sticking close to Emery in case she drops any food!
I caught Emery dropping something down and then sitting back to look to see if Lilly came up to eat it.
It was pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment