I weighed myself again and still no weight gain! Completely happy with this. I think I have enough weight on me to cover the first trimester (and maybe some of second trimester?). I am 11 weeks along today. It still amazes me how babies grow and change week by week. I still keep up with it even on baby #3! (He/She is the size of a FIG!)
Even though no weight gain, my body has turned once again back into mush. I have lost the muscles that I had from working out a mere 6 weeks ago, but I have had to lay around a lot to stave off morning sickness. Pretty sure I have a tummy now (my mom keeps asking me every week if I'm showing or not, to me it just looks like the same old pooch).
Tonight I laid down in the A/C while Derry gave the kids a bath. It gave me enough energy and "good tummy" feeling to put Emery down, wash the dishes, and bake cookies (from homemade cookie dough that was in the freezer). The cookies were a prize for Derry and Landon picking up the toys tonight. Landon was so into it! Love that kid!
Emery had a rough day and Landon was perfect all morning. It was a total switch. Not sure what was going on with her. She didn't feel hot so I ruled off any infections, or teeth hurting her. It was just an off day for her? A lot of crying/screaming and I couldn't comfort her. Oh, and, she only took a 30 MINUTE NAP today. That is all. My happy perfect baby that never has problems napping was not herself today. It was hard on mommy.
In other news, Derry went to a local (Thai) Bible school to ask about teaching there. It sounds good but he might have to go back for more language classes to learn a lot of technical Bible lingo in Thai (so he can get nitty-gritty with the exegetical stuff he plans on doing!). There is a good school down in Bangkok for this. I'm behind him 100%. Now for prayer and lots of it! This needs to be God-led and God-supported! So please pray!
No comments:
Post a Comment