No, this isn't going to be posted on FaceBook just yet, but I knew I needed to blog and this is what my life is centered around lately.
We're expecting baby #3 in January! I'm not ready. It seemed like after Emery was born Landon grew up too fast. He went from my sweet little boy to a huge kid! Not ready for that to happen to Emery at all. Landon and Emery are 21 months apart. Emery and #3 will be 19 months apart. So not ready for this! But I am super excited! I do get nervous thinking about/hearing Derry talk about/talking about/write about going into labor yet again. But as I remember, at that point in the pregnancy I am pretty much ready to go through ANYTHING to get that baby out! Seriously. A few hours of discomfort and pain are totally worth it at that point!
So, I've been nauseous all day long, 24/7. It's not fun at all. I get up in the middle of the night to go potty and I feel icky to my tummy. Making meals for the fam, not fun. On the up side, I haven't gained any weight yet! Super pumped about this because I did get down to 120 lbs. before I stopped working out (my goal was 112 by July, which won't be happening). I plan on working out again throughout the pregnancy, as soon as I feel better. =)
Fortunately Derry has been stepping up to the plate and helping out A LOT with the kids, around the house, etc. He comes home early so I can nap when the kids do and when Emery wakes up, he takes care of her so I can sleep a little longer. He also understands when I don't want to cook and am extra tired. Such a great husband to have!! Unfortunately, Derry isn't in the name picking game with me. He refuses to like ANY names that I have suggested at all. He keeps saying 'Sherlock' for a name. Ummm, NOPE! Who names their kid that? I'm ready to have some names picked out . . . . hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come.
 |
| Best friends? Sometimes! |
 |
| They have fun on occasion! |
 |
| Their cute little noggins! |
 |
| It's all fun and games and then . . . . |
 |
BAM! Slap from sister!
|
 |
| Trying to figure out how to get to her birthday cake! |
 |
| So close! |
 |
| This one is her personal mini-cake. |
 |
| And this is the big one everyone gets to eat. |
 |
| Landon having fun with the props. |
 |
| Daddy AND Landon having fun with the props! |
Congrats! That's so exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations guys! :)
ReplyDelete